Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Starving? Eat something!!

Last week, two of my Face Book friends actually updated their status with "I'm starving". I responded simply, "Eat something". Sounds like rocket science huh? I know. But the truth is some people think that if they don't eat, they'll lose weight. Bad idea.
On the contrary, not eating slows your metabolism. In fact, the recommendation is to eat four to six healthy meals (200 - 300 calories) per day. Choose low calorie, low fat and high fiber foods. Also, be sure to eat breakfast, take a multivitamin, drink lots of water and eat something green everyday.
Your calorie count may differ depending upon your personal metabolic rate. If you're interested, I can help you find out how many you should consume per day.
Peace and Radiant Health,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment