Thursday, February 12, 2009

Spring Cleaning

For those of you who live in the Midwest, the last couple of days of warm weather have heightened our anticipation of spring. Well, not so fast. As we all well know, we could get snow as late as April. That sad fact is not stopping me from doing some early spring cleaning in preparation for the warmer months. In this case, I'm referring to cleaning (detoxing) my body. As you may have guessed, the process entails eating lots of fruits and veggies to cleanse my intestines. I also use nutritional supplements and drink lots of water to detoxify my blood, liver, kidneys and reproductive organs. The final piece is firing up my body's built-in detoxification system, The Lymphatic System. This critical system helps our body clear toxins we absorb from our environment, and facilitates the elimination of wastes from all tissues of the body. Regular aerobic exercise (walking, jogging, rebounding) combined with proper food supplementation are key factors in achieving and maintaining a non-toxic body in our toxic environment. Oh by the way, you will lose a couple of unwanted pounds in the process. There are lots of detox programs out there. If you'd like to hear more about the plan I follow, feel free to contact me at mygoodlifefitness@comcast.net. Peace & Radiant Health, Donna McKay

No comments:

Post a Comment